Cultural Awareness Training
CULTURAL AWARENESS TRAINING/WORKSHOPS
Individual, team, Academia, government officials and organisations takes MMS Cultural Awareness trainings to sharpen their knowledge of dealing and handling people of different cultural backgrounds and cultures. MMS tune this course to meet your very needs and demographic locations.
BENEFITS OF MMS CULTURAL AWARENESS TRAINING COURSES
This course will provide you with:
- The necessary foundation and tools to become culturally competent
- In-depth cultural awareness and understanding of the impact of cultural differences
- A better understanding of the cultural challenges facing multicultural community and service providers.
- The opportunity to enhance cultural sensitivity and competence to create harmony and peaceful society
- Practical tools to reduce cross-cultural misunderstanding and encourage positive cross-cultural working relationships in all aspects of day today dealings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
A MMS Cultural Awareness Training course will be of benefit if you:
- You are involved in multinational projects and programs
- Your organisation is growing its business beyond national borders
- You and your staff are increasingly working with clients or serving multinational community
- Your staff is becoming more culturally diverse in nature.
All our Cultural Awareness Training courses are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers depending on their specific requirements
- Understanding cultural values
- What cultural awareness is
- Cultural values and attitudes (group dynamics, authority, locations, relationships, time)
- Communication styles that woks
- Working together in harmony despite different cultures
- How to Developing and maintain cultural awareness in the society
- Language issues and solutions
- Tips and strategies for specific community, locations, states, cities
The most suitable training format, content and approach for your Cultural Awareness Training course will be discussed during your analytical consultancy with MMS Cultural Awareness team.